Expert Webinar, 1 August: Recycling and Use of Waste Rubber23 Jul 2012
Join us on 1 August 2012 (2pm London, 3pm Paris, 9am New York)
Join Smithers Rapra expert Dr Martin Forrest online on 1 August for an insight into the complex area of recycling and use of waste rubber
Learn about different recycling technologies and understand which would be best suited to your needs both technologically and economically.
Be clear on the limitations of the different recycling technologies on the finished product.
Understand the underlying drivers for using recycled rubber in your products and make a cost-benefit assessment.
The session will cover
- Legislative, regulatory and economic considerations
- Different recycling and devulcanisation technologies
- Compounding and processing of waste rubber
- Manufacture of new products from recycled rubber
- Alternative uses for rubber waste eg energy recovery
- Latest technologies and future trends
Reserve your place today:
Any questions? Please contact: Gill Tunnicliffe +44 (0)1939 252408